Thursday, October 30, 2014

Julep - October 2014

BLACK MAGIC COLLECTION
IT GIRL + ADD-ONS


Video includes review on my It Girl polishes, add-ons, plus a tutorial on my Halloween Vampire mani inspired by and created using my October Black Magic shades.

IT GIRL PROFILE

Polishes
  • Ledi (black pearl shimmer)
  • Dana (white with electric blue sheen, black light reflective)
  • Shailene (bewitched purple with gold iridescence flecks)
   

MY SELECTED ADD-ONS

Polishes
  • Nancy (silver sage metallic)
  • Logan (sultry aubergine shimmer)

    
    
 My Inspired Mani




(more info in the video and it's description box)

Enjoy the review! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know you stopped by! Which is your favorite shade: Ledi, Dana, Shailene, Nancy or Logan?

Happy Makeuping (and Polishing!)


No comments:

Post a Comment