Friday, September 5, 2014

Beauty Spotlight - ft. Coastal Scents Revealed Palette

COASTAL SCENTS
REVEALED PALETTE


Video includes review, tutorial AND swatches AAAAAND comparison swatches between this palette and Urban Decay's Naked and Naked 2. You will be SHOCKED to see how similar they are! Tons of info in the video and in the description box on the channel.
      


Enjoy the video! Be sure to subscribe to my channel to keep up with new upcoming videos! Also, don't forget to comment and let me know you stopped by, I'd love to say hello ::hugs::

Happy Makeuping


  

4 comments:

  1. Great everyday colors and gorgeous palette, love the look you created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! (oopsie, just realized I'm behind on responding!) <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I have this palette and I am really surprised how much I use it! You know I'm generally drawn to bold colors, but I've been loving some neutrals lately. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I used it more than the UD Nakeds most of the time!

      Delete