Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Changes to The Charming Cheshire

Oh my loves, I feel that it has been FOREVER! And so it probably has! I have finally come back to you with a big ol' announcement that I'm hoping you all will love...

The Charming Cheshire has started a YouTube Channel!



So, what I need YOU to do is give me some feedback! I still haven't decided how I want the transition to go. I'd like to still keep my blog, but I'm unsure how I want to balance the two. Let me know what you think! For now I'm going to be creating videos and posting them here on the blog when they're finished. Be sure to connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and my new YouTube channel! You can also use the hashtag #thecharmingcheshire to tag me in photos, ideas you might have, products you'd like me to review or just to say heeeeeeeey!  

Happy Makeuping!
    

      
     

8 comments:

  1. You finally came back to us!

    Congrats on the new youtube channel <3

    I'm hoping to see more blog posts and youtube videos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so cool you started a channel! I've been really wanting to start one too, but I'm so shy, hence the reason for my blog!

    skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy! Don't be fooled LOL I grew up the shyest little buggaboo ever! I think I just developed a super outgoing side to battle my super introverted homebody side. I haven't caught up with my blogs in ages, I'mma head on over to yours right now! :-D

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you're back! I was worried something was wrong, I'll have to check out your channel! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love! Something WAS wrong, I was totally neglecting all of you lovelies! Bad Cookie! Haha :-)

      Delete
  4. I haven't caught up with you in ages but I do know whats going on because of Instagram lol. So happy that you got a channel, love seeing your creative work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it's been forever since we've chatted! LOL We just Instagram stalk each other. XD Hope you enjoy the videos!

      Delete